Ear Candling is an ancient natural therapy that has been used traditionally by the Egyptians, Chinese, Indians & Tibetans for over 3000 years. Typically, ear candles were placed in the outer ear then ignited to produce smoke & warmth that enters the ear canal, bringing spiritual energy & soothing herbal essences into the ear. Their historic roots can be traced back to the Indians of North & South America.
Native American cultures have a long history of using ear candling techniques for spiritual & therapeutic benefits. Today, ear candling is popular all over the world. It is used by individuals as a natural home remedy & practitioners as an alternative therapy.
100% organic plant materials, 100% natural beeswax, purified essential oil, hand-crafted, in full compliance with environmental requirements.
No smoke, no dust, flame stable, safe (the burned ash has no temperature), no harm on the skin, containing pure essential oil of high quality. Under the principle of vacuum negative pressure, essential oils, exposed to heat, get absorbed completely to get rid of toxins inside the body and neurocranium with the unique effect of relaxing nerves, relieving stress, improving sleep quality, activating the meridians and eliminating pain. It is an effective treatment of tinnitus, migraine, sinusitis, hypertension and other illnesses.
The patient lies down on one side of the body and the therapist plugs the other side of the ears with cotton balls, plug the ear candle into the ear and lit the other end, and waits until the safety line is to be burned off.
Each Ear Candle burns about 10 minutes. When it comes to the fixed vigilant line, the therapist puts out the burning side with water instead of puffing it out. It is normal that slight noise occurs, if there are remnants and bacteria inside the ear. The back and facial detoxification shall be made together with essential oils in order to achieve the best results. Do not swim or put head into the water within 24 hours of aromatic ear candle therapy. The therapist will ask the patient to place a small cotton ball inside the ear for 2-3 hours to keep it warm. A few drops of base oil are recommended to put in the ear in case that the residues are left tight and hard to remove. After a couple of days, the residues shall be taken out with the ear candle.
1. Relieve the pressure inside the ear canal and paranasal sinus tubes
2. Remove excess earwax safely and effectively
3. Relieve the related symptoms as tinnitus and itching of the ear and
strengthen the sense of hearing
4. Help increase resistance to infection
5. Strengthen the sense of taste and hearing
6. Relieve headache and ease the symptoms of being dizzy and murky
7. Working principle
1. Heat - when the lit ear candle is gently plug into the ear, the subject will feel a warm current flow into the ear canal, which mildly stimulates the reflection area inside the ear to balance the intracranial heat, bringing the subject a warm relaxation.
2. Pressure and vibration- With a slight negative pressure and vibration, the burning ear candle not only can serve the purpose of massaging the eardrum, but also helps remove the earwax from the wall of the ear canal so that the effects of eliminating toxin and beautifying the skin can be achieved. Together with the massage techniques of detoxification, the whole process will make the subject feel relaxed and more comfortable.